Monday, November 3, 2008

This past weekend was fun and busy with Halloween and what not, but one particular event made my weekend. I was browsing the blogs that I check and my 4 year old came into the room. I figured I'd try to hit the blogs of people he knew. At one of them we found the following movie. I could definitely see how this was funny, but to him and his cute little 4 year old mind, it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. I don't know how many times he asked to watch it. It just brought such a smile to my face. Needless to say, this and the next video posted have been a large part of my weekend.



If you can't see the player, click here!


After seeing the one above, we found him some other funny cat videos. The middle of this one (cat vs. fan) was his FAVORITE part.



If you can't see the player, click here!


How simple is his pleasure. I love it!

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Glad you liked it. :)

Lara Neves said...

My girls were sitting here laughing their heads off! Thanks!

Bridget said...

That second video is one of Miriam's favorites, too. :)