Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ray of Light- Warm Laundry

Okay, so I'm feeling in a pretty good mood at the moment and so I figured I should capitalize on it.

I know having the word "Laundry" in conjunction with a "Ray of Light" seems a little odd. No, I don't enjoy doing laundry. I definitely find it a necessary evil, but as I was pulling out the laundry from the dryer I couldn't stop thinking how nice the warm laundry felt on my cold hands.

So there is good to be found in pretty much everything...even the laundry!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

I love the smell of clean laundry! Definitely one of my favorites, next to the "new baby" smell :)

Sigh...

Lovely Lisa said...

Clean laundry smell is my favorite!

rantipoler said...

I'm with you on the clean laundry thing, especially when it comes to sheets and towels. Mmmmmm . . .

Kathryn Palmer said...

I will have to agree with you -- laundry is one of my least favorite chores. One that a put off and put off. Warm laundry on a cold day does sound cozy though.