Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ray of Light

Here are few Rays of Light from my past few days:

*GREAT new neighbors...we've seriously had them over nearly every day since they moved in (and not because they were barging in on us, but because we mutually wanted to be around each other!)

*Sunny weather

*Trips to the park

*Watching Wall-E, I don't know how many times...but still getting a kick out of how much my boys LOVE it

*Breakfast with friends

*Dinner with friends

*Not having to take my kids out during sacrament meeting

*Receiving revelation on the most simple of things

*Truly praying and feeling the love of the Lord in return

*My support group: The Riverton chapter of DBSA celebrating it's 1st anniversary

*Snuggling on the couch with my hubby

*Hearing "Lub you!" from my 2 year old

*Getting kisses from my 4 year old

Life truly is good...even with the craziness!

4 comments:

Jonny said...

good neighbors are true life savers.

rantipoler said...

Those are a lot of great things! I'm jealous of your good neighbors. It's kind of hard to get to know people in an apartment complex. By the way, I agree that WALL-E is a fabulous movie.

Kenna said...

I'm glad you found a ray of light in the little things. It's always the little things that mean the most. Thank you for inviting me to dinner. I had such a great time meeting your family. Your home is so cozy and warm!

Kenna.

Lovely Lisa said...

Yes, those are good things indeed. Especially Wall-E. :)