Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I love my husband!

So I think I've mentioned before, my weight has always been an issue for me. I've had varying levels of success with different things, but especially after having kiddos, I've been up and down. Anyway, I've really started to hit things hard again these last few weeks, but sometimes I get frustrated with my lack of success.

Last night I was complaining to Ryan about my weight issues as well as the outcome of the election (sorry, not an Obama fan) and being the sweetheart that he is, Ryan listened dutifully. In an attempt to lighten the mood Ryan told me, "Well since Obama is all about redistribution, maybe he could implement redistribution of weight. All of the underweight people take 5 lbs. from the overweight people."

If only it was possible! That would be the best! I think I might sign up for 40-50 lbs! YEEHAW!

Okay, so in reality that won't work (DARN!), but it did lighten the mood. I'm so blessed to have such a patient husband that listens to all of my craziness!

I love you Ryan!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

I love that idea! Sign me up!

Lovely Lisa said...

Now THAT is a campaign slogan I can live with.

Julie said...

How quick could Obama get this new policy moving? I'm trying to fit into a dress I wore in HIGH SCHOOL to wear to a dinner in 2 weeks. What are the odds that I'll actually make it?

You gave me a good laugh, Marianne!

rantipoler said...

That's so funny! By the way, just the other day I mentioned you (we were talking about all the great people I met at DT) and he said (in Spanish) "she looked so pretty at our shower." Just thought I'd pass that on. It's always nice to get compliments. :)