Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ray of Light

So now that I've written my whinny post, I do want to let you know that I haven't stopped looking on the bright side of things.

My sweet boys have been struggling with getting up too early lately. I wish I could just blame it on the time change, but since it was happening before then, I guess that scapegoat is out. Anyway, we've really been working to help them sleep until at least 7 am so they aren't totally tired and grumpy all day.

Not today (but today was REALLY close), but the 2 days previous they've done it! HALLELUJAH! They are SO much happier when they sleep until then, not mention mama is a LOT happier too.

Miracles DO happen!

1 comment:

HeatherH said...

Amen to that! Brian was up at 5:30 am for a few days after the time change (his regular time is usually between 6:30 and 7). Luckily it was only a couple days . . .