Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Faves!

So my friend Kenna posted what I thought was a really good idea. She posted her 7 favorite things about Thanksgiving. I think it's good to start thinking about what we appreciate so here are my 7 faves!

1. Saying what we're thankful for before we eat.
2. Making pies the night before.
3. The smell and taste of my dad's smoked turkey...TO DIE FOR!
4. Crazy family game nights every night of the weekend.
5. The tryptophan induced coma after the yummy meal.
6. Standing back and watching the hubub and excitement.
7. Being reminded that we are all SO tremendously blessed.

We really are SO blessed and I'm so thankful we have a holiday to remind us to be thankful. I love it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! That smoked turkey does sound delicious!!