Monday, November 17, 2008

Ray of Light- Fall Fun

Yard work is not my most favorite of all tasks, but if having to do it means we own the home, then somehow it doesn't seem quite so bad.


Raking leaves seems to be the requisite fall yard work activity. Bradley has been DYING to help Ryan rake the leaves. For weeks he'd ask, but our dear little tree was still hangin' on for all she was worth, but recently, she produced a beautiful blanket upon our grass and Bradley got his wish.

It was the cutest thing to peek out the window and see Ryan and the boys having so much fun. There are a lot of things in life that make me happy, but somehow watching my husband and sons have fun together ranks at the very high, if not on the top of the list.

Here are some shots of the fun (p.s. Since I'm a totally paranoid mom and this is a public blog, I purposely didn't give you any super cute face shots):



Bradley proudly helping Daddy...he loves having his own rake.


Ready...Set...Jump! Seriously...what else are piles of leaves for?!


"Splashing" in the leaves!

"Leaves are falling all around...On my head and hands and toes!"

4 comments:

Vicky said...

What great pictures!

My word verification: blesses. I think that's kind of nice!

Lovely Lisa said...

Love it! Looks like fun. :)

Vicky said...

Yay pictures! What a fun day for your boys!

And an important reminder on perspective... what seems like a chore to us is THE MOST EXCITING THING EVER to them :)

rantipoler said...

How fun! I have yet to jump into a pile of leaves, but it's definitely on my list of things to do some day.