Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ray of Light

Friends.  What a difference good friends make in your life.  Over these past few months I've developed a great group of friends and it has made all the difference.  We have regularly planned activities that we meet to do each week and that is SO good for me.  Both the regularity of the events and the adult contact has made such a difference in fighting my depression.  So you great ladies...you know who you are...thanks for making a HUGE difference in my life.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Friends do make all the difference. I'm so grateful to know you. You have made a huge difference in my life. Thank you for being the one to plan most of the activities that we all come to. And thank you for watching my kids today while I was home being sick.

Jeanerbee said...

So true. I'm jealous that you have such a great group where you live! I have managed to make one good friend out here which has been a lifesaver for sure.