Thursday, January 15, 2009

Frosty Morning

I promised I would post pictures the next time our tree was dressed in frost.  I SO wish you could see it in person.  The images I've posted really don't do it justice, but here they are none the less.  I love seeing mother nature's beauty so up close and personal and I don't even have to leave my front yard!  (If you click on the photos to enlarge them you can almost see the frost crystals shinning.)

As the sun begins to rise.

The moon is peaking through.

Ribbons in the sky.

The heart of the tree.

Beautiful Contrast

Let the sun shine in.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

How beautiful, Marianne! You should get some of those framed!

Just have to share: my word verification is "OURSOMER" which I found funny because it reads "our summer" on a post about frost :)

HeatherH said...

That really is a beautiful tree . . .

Vicky said...

Those are really great pictures! I agree: you should have some framed! Those frost crystals are pretty amazing.