Tuesday, May 25, 2010

YAY for sun!

It really does make the biggest difference when it's a beautiful sunny morning. I still feel a little low, but seeing the blue sky and spending a little time outside does wonders for my mood. I'm excited that the rest of the week looks pretty good too. Maybe Utah's finally reached Spring.

Other rays of light:
*Snuggles with my sons.
*Freshly mowed lawn (that I didn't have to mow)
*Bradley's excitement about the last week of school activities.
*Actually sticking to my diet yesterday!
*Finally cleaning all of the tumble weed out of my yard. (It's truly amazing how much of that stuff gets into my yard with our "crazy winds" - as Braeden would call them.)
*Naps
*Knowing that when I roll over at night, my sweet husband is there beside me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

link

http://hotnakedmoney.blogspot.com

hiiii money comes to yur next door

Colleen said...

Yah tha's right. When I wake up in the morning I always want to see the beautiful sun and cloud. Nice blogs.

Seattle Real Estate

Half Moon Serenade said...

nice blog there.. keep u good work :)

Plombier Nanterre said...

Plombier Nanterre

dunk homme said...

this is a great post,thanks

Mihir Sarkar said...

Hello vhia tomar site your are very relay very nice Vhi to site ta khub valo tai ak ta comment corlam
amar sonar bangla ami tomy valobasi ke blona ak bar

richardghart said...

If you are into Golf check out this new golf blog on The Latest Golf Equipment

The latest article written is written about the TaylorMade Rocketbladez Iron Golf Clubs which were set out to replace the rocketballz Irons. If you are looking of a full report or are interested in learning more about these clubs, Click Here

Search Engine Marketing Company in india said...

thanks for posting this one. Very enjoyable. I'd never heard of these guys
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india

ray ban wayfarer said...

westbrook jersey
kevin durant jersey
Serge Ibaka Jersey
surface of an occult ocean of existence. The laws of this spindrift universe, which science had so thoroughly explored, were up to a point coherent; but certain things could never be adequately described in terms of these laws alone, for instance mind, and good and evil.