Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ray of Light- You're Welcome, Vegetables

Bradley, Braeden, and I were eating lunch today and I realized how blessed I was when Bradley said, "Hey, I want some peas, carrots, and corn like you have!"  And this is after already eating some cucumbers.  I've really been blessed to have good eaters.

And little Braeden has been all about saying, "You're welcome!"  Sometimes he says it when he should say "please," or when he should say "thank you" and when he says it in the right context it is almost always before someone says "thank you" to him.  I just love it.

2 comments:

Jeanerbee said...

So wonderful! Eli ate two baby carrots the other day (only the 2nd or 3rd time in his LIFE), so that is a true blessing to have little ones who eat well... maybe we should come visit you guys so your kids can peer pressure him, lol.

HeatherH said...

I'm all about polite little kids. It's so sweet and adorable.